In cooperation with partner institutions BSC Bar has organized numerous conferences, forums and round table discussions. BSC Bar also participated and co- organized numerous regional and international events. In the previous period, the most important activities of this type were:
1. Co- organizing the business meetings on Business Base Fair in Belgrade
2. Co- organizing the business meetings at the fair in Novi Sad (under the Enterprise Europe Network program)
3. The conference 'Women's business - potential of Montenegrin economy'
4. Participation in the work group for drafting the Action Plan for Youth Employment in Montenegro
5. Participation in the work group for writing and monitoring the 'Programme for Economic Empowerment of Women in the Municipality of Bar '.
6. Co- organizing the business meetings between entrepreneurs from the region of Friuli - Venezia - Giulia and entrepreneurs from Montenegro
7. Organizing of round table discussions on ' the development of female entrepreneurship ' in cooperation with the Ministry for Human and Minority Rights of Montenegro and with the Municipality of Bar
8. Presenting of entrepreneurial program at the Third Mediterranean Economic Forum in Milan ( Italy )
9. Organizing round table ' Responsible entrepreneurship and environmental protection '
10. Organizing conference opportunities and barriers to entrepreneurship development in the Western Balkans
11. Co- organizing conferences on anti-corruption in cooperation with the Anti-Corruption Initiative
12. Participation in conferences and international business meetings entitled 'Europe 2020 growth strategy - Creating a favorable environment for new and better jobs '' in Italy